• The majority of my life has been spent in teaching and helping others through the use of my communication skills. I have a heart for those who are seeking to find answers to the problems they experience in life and have used a variety of venues to accomplish that goal.
• Graduate Studies; University of North Carolina, Western Carolina University and Trinity Theological Seminary 1967 – 2004
• B.S. Degree in Bible and Christian Education 1965
Philadelphia Biblical University
Career History & Accomplishments
Counselor Chaplain and House Parent Eliada Home for Children Asheville North Carolina 1966-70
• Served as Counselor and Chaplain at Faith Cottage, a home for unwed mothers
• Served as campus pastor to 110 children and staff at Eliada, a home for dependant neglected children.
• Conducted home studies and intake assessments for children applying for care at the children’s home
• Worked with parent, step-parents or relatives in preparing for the return of children to their homes..
Pastor Berean Gospel Church, Asheville, NC 1970-80
• Carried out ministerial responsibilities including preaching, teaching, and counseling.
• Served on the Board of Directors for Ben Lippen High School, a boarding school for missionary children.
• Founded WORD Broadcasters, Inc. serving as President and producing various teaching programs which were broadcast over radio stations. Also developed a cassette tape ministry which was used in various prison systems in the South.
• Preached and produced sermons which were carried on five radio stations located in Virginia, North Carolina, and Washington D.C.
• Developed a teaching ministry for the Asheville Cable Television System which were broadcast live on the cable system.
Senior Pastor Bacton Hill Bible Church, Malvern Pennsylvania 1981-88
• Was instrumental in reorganizing the governmental leadership in the church
• Served as Sr. Pastor with responsibility for pulpit, teaching seminars, training leaders and counseling.
• Supervised the Assistant Pastor in his role of Pastor of Christian Education.
• Continued to serve on the Board of Directors for Ben Lippen High School in Asheville.
Associate Pastor Community Evangelical Free Church, Elverson, Pennsylvania 1990-2010
• Responsible for Adult Ministries including adult education and small groups ministries.
• Served as pastor of Pastoral ministries , which included visitation, hospital ministry, weddings, funerals and other inter-relational duties.
• Served as preaching pastor in the absence of the Senior Pastor.
• Established and administrated a counseling ministry at the church
Pastoral Counselor Tri-County Compass Ministries, Elverson, PA 2011-
• Retired from church ministry after 20 years of serving at Community Evangelical Free Church.
• Established Tri-County Compass Ministries in order to continue to help those who are weary to find direction for their lives.
Mayor of Elverson, Elverson, PA 2004- present
Marital Status Married 48 years
Great Grandchildren One